Compare Bridgestone S248 and Michelin PRIMACY HP
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for PRIMACY HP 235/55 R17 99W MO TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375775Width (mm)145235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 16-03-2015 18:19:003.8
Today, Michelin stands atop the list of popular tyre companies that has offered high quality radials that are great in performance. This particular model named Primacy HP, is designed with an innovative tread that is further blended with compounds like elasto sport and silica. It is made to offer better braking on wet roads and has resistance to uneven wear. It features stronger tread blocks and sipes that makes the ride quite smoother and makes for safe cornering. It provides excellent steering response and makes handling an easy job for a driver.