Compare Bridgestone S248 and MRF VTM
- Models Supported10 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 155/80 R13 79S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for VTM 175/70 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4370Width (mm)155175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 06-03-2015 15:44:483.5
The MRF company stands out in terms of quality defining products, and this model makes no exception. It combines firm handling with comfort and safety. It has a low rolling resistance, ensuring that the vehicle has the smoothest drive, along with a lower fuel consumption accompanying it. A firm braking capacity and traction on all surfaces enhance control for the driver. It brings the confidence and ease of handling for anyone behind the wheel. In addition to this, the VTM model series is also long lasting, with quality that withstands the bearing of streets and of time as well.