Compare Bridgestone S248 and MRF ZSLK
- Models Supported10 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 155/80 R13 79S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for ZSLK 155/70 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4370Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amit Shrivastava Posted on 16-03-2015 18:51:084.3
The ZSLK is another of MRF's best designs. It has a blend of the very best features a radial could bring to its driver. Smooth braking and cornering, along with a low rolling resistance, together build a quality ride experience. Tighter steering, balanced handling, and excellent grip, make for the best control a car could be delivered. The vehicle is also aided with a better fuel economy when adorned with this radial. The tyre seals its benefits with a quiet, peaceful ride atmosphere guaranteed throughout.