Compare Bridgestone S248 and Pirelli CINTURATO P1
- Models Supported2 Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for CINTURATO P1 225/55 R17 97Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375730Width (mm)145225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Ranjit Menon Posted on 03-03-2015 20:02:143.7
Pirelli has made the best tyre products in the world, and their name is well guarded only by products such as this one. This Cinturato P1 model series has the best braking capacity that brings the car to a quick stall. Cornering and turning are made elegantly easy and it offers firmest grip when taking on all the rough surfaces. It provides precise steering response, ensuring that control and handling are refined to the very finest for the driver. The radial seals its stunning features with the lowest rolling resistance, which culminates in a far lower fuel consumption. In addition to this, it has lower noise emission, bringing comfort and peace for its driver.