Compare Bridgestone S248 and Pirelli CINTURATO P4
- Models Supported8 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/52.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 165/80 R14 85T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for CINTURATO P4 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515475Width (mm)165175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Chetan Posted on 03-03-2015 18:08:413.3
Pirelli is founded on products of the best quality and durability, and this is one among them. The Cinturato P4 redefines the company's success, raising it to new levels. This tyre is made with sophistication of the highest degree. It plants its vehicle with the best grip, and can withstand all surfaces. It has superior traction to suit wet and slippery surfaces as well, made with a tread format that accelerates performance on wet grounds. In addition to this, it has the best braking ability, as well as steering response, all combining to give the car a fine upgrade on its handling. The tyre's benefits extend to include fuel saving, peace and comfort going along with the drive as well. All in all, this is a tyre that sets the standards for the tyre industry, and holds them up for years to come.