Compare Bridgestone S248 and Pirelli CINTURATO P7
- Models Supported2 Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for CINTURATO P7 245/50 R18 100W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375800Width (mm)145245Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1218Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 03-03-2015 20:06:054.3
It is not surprising that Pirelli is renowned far and wide for the holding quality of its tyres. This model, the Cinturato P7 combines the best of all elements in one tyre. It has the best traction, meant to withstand on all surfaces, be it wet or dry. In addition to this, it offers an outstanding braking capacity making control and handling easier. The exceptional steering response is a great plus point with this tyre, a feature that cements the control for its driver, leaving very less room for error. Topping it all off, this radial is also meant for a quiet and comfortable ride. It has a far less rolling resistance, and even makes for an excellent fuel saving a tyre could achieve.