Compare Bridgestone S248 and Pirelli P ZEROROSSO MO
- Models Supported2 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for P ZEROROSSO MO 225/45 R17 94W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375670Width (mm)145225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 19-03-2015 18:05:333.4
Pirelli has been successful in supplying an assorted range of radials that are superior in quality and performance as well. This firm makes tyres to suit different kinds of vehicles. One of its models named P ZEROROSSO MO is specifically designed to provide the finest steering response and to keep a car stable as well as balanced. It is made with resistance to cuts and uneven wear that in turn, helps in prolonging its life. Besides these, it has the ability to increase mileage and prevents the possibility of aquaplaning. It also ensures better cornering at high speeds thus, making the ride quite safer for its passengers.