Compare Bridgestone S248 and Pirelli SCORPION ZERO
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for SCORPION ZERO 275/55 R19 111V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3751090Width (mm)145275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1219Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 04-03-2015 15:59:223.9
The range of tyres from Pirelli stand out among radials all over the world. This one, the Scorpion Zero is no different from the rest of high grade products. It combines good traction and smooth braking, bringing the best control to its driver. The most precise steering further enhances handling. A smooth and eased out drive is guaranteed with a radial such as this, benefiting from low rolling resistance. A quiet and comfortable drive is also guaranteed, wrapping up the fine features it has to offer.