Compare Bridgestone S322 and Falken AZENIS PT722
- Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 165/65 R14 79T TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for AZENIS PT722 205/60 R14 88H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.437560Width (mm)165205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Debapratim Posted on 03-03-2015 15:48:023.8
AZENIS PT722 is one of the tyre models offered by the reputed company named Falken. This is the first premium touring tyre from the firm, which is mainly developed for providing a comfortable ride. It is an all season tyre that is long lasting and capable of increasing fuel efficiency. It is available in different sizes like 14, 15, 16 and 17 inches to select from. This tyre has an asymmetric tread design that ensures maximum grip, while the wear indicators regularly informs about its proper rotation timing. Improved handling and anti-hydroplaning ability are the two other factors, which makes it one of the preferred tyre models for wet road conditions.