Compare Bridgestone S322 and Goodyear DP B1
- Models Supported5 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 165/65 R14 79T TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for DP B1 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.437475Width (mm)165175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Dharshan Posted on 16-03-2015 14:16:484.3
The radials from Goodyear have quality in every regard. This is a model that brings the best benefits to its rider. It has a fulfilling grip on all surfaces, and allows excellent wet performance. It is built for the best durability and strength, made for withstanding the rough roads and surviving. A superior braking, a tightened steering and the best control together raise performance to its highest. Going past conventional bounds, the tyre also brings fuel savings, and ensures a quiet, comfortable ride.