Compare Bridgestone S322 and Goodyear GPS2
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for GPS2 165/65 R13 77T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345412Width (mm)145165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 11-03-2015 17:46:083.5
This is another stunning model from Goodyear, a tyre company that has captivated people on the global scale. The GPS2 makes for the most defining performance capacity, with top notch control enabled, alongside smooth and eased out handling. Traction is built on all surfaces, so that performance on wet grounds does not suffer. Braking and cornering are improved, and the best stability is delivered all through the ride. The radial aims to reach out to all features of the vehicle, and it scores as a fuel saver. Comfort and peace enable a priceless ride experience altogether, one enabled by the likes of tyres such as this one alone.