Compare Bridgestone S322 and Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for VENTUS AS RH07 275/45 R20 110V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3451060Width (mm)145275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1320Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 16-03-2015 16:42:513.8
The tyres from Hankook stand out on every regard. This is a model that affirms control of the highest, while also making for a smooth and eased handling. It has a superior wet performance as well. Durability and strength are refined to the finest, so that the tyre can withstand all odds of the street. Fuel economy is also improved, and ride quality is great.