Compare Bridgestone S322 and Hankook VENTUS V8RS
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for VENTUS V8RS 205/55 R15 88V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345560Width (mm)145205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1315Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 23-03-2015 18:57:574.3
The Ventus V8RS combines all the best elements that, together, make a tyre worth its quality. It brings a great control for the vehicle, keeping it within lines of safety and stability always. Braking is improved, steering is tightened, and grip is firm always. Wet performance is just as excellent, ensuring the best safety on wet surfaces as well. The tyre also raises the fuel economy with its low rolling effort. Durability of the highest is imbibed with the tyre, so that the quality it offers lasts through the rough roads and the rough times. It seals its benefits with a great ride quality, ensuring a quiet, comfortable ride always. This radial is perhaps one of the best ever made, one set to raise safety and performance on the roads.