Compare Bridgestone S322 and JK Elanzo
- Models Supported2 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for Elanzo 235/70 R16 105S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345925Width (mm)145235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1316Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 16-03-2015 18:13:223.5
The Elanzo is a great radial from JK Tyres. It manages to bring a blend of performance and safety, and does not leave out on ride quality as well. The tread design is sophisticated in its format, and it manages to mix all different benefits a radial could be wired with. Firm grip, improved braking, an enhanced steering, a low rolling resistance, and a comfortable ride are all combined benefits of this radial, and the fuel economy is not left out either.