Compare Bridgestone S322 and JK Ultima Neo
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for Ultima Neo 145/80 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3450Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 06-03-2015 11:54:383.9
The reason some radials stand out, while others blend into the crowd would be the distinction between tyres such as these, and the rest of them. The Ultima Neo brings JK Tyres' reputation up by a few notches. It provides high grade traction on a range of surfaces, keeping its vehicle glued to the road when cruising at high speeds. It lets the car brake easier and smoother than the rest, thereby giving the best cornering ability a vehicle could ask for. Aside from these conventional benefits, it makes for fuel consumption, with lesser energy absorbed when rolling. It brings comfort and peace to the driver as well. All of this, together, makes the Ultima Neo one of the finest radials to exist, and one that would stand so for years to come.