Compare Bridgestone S322 and Kumho 777A
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R12 69S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for 777A 165/70 R12 76H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.325400Width (mm)145165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Thomas Posted on 09-03-2015 10:35:464.2
This tyre comes from a manufacturer of great acclaim, and it holds true to its company's renown. This 777A model asserts its place among the best radials for years to come. It has the firmest grip, aided with even firmer braking. It enforces balance and stability for the vehicle all through its drive, and builds the best safety for it. With a lower strain for its rolling, it expends lesser energy from the car's side and saves fuel. It also has a lower noise emission, enhancing comfort for its driver.