Compare Bridgestone S322 and Kumho ECSTA STX KL 12
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for ECSTA STX KL 12 255/70 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3450Width (mm)145255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1315Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Shekhar Posted on 17-03-2015 10:35:103.7
The range of tyres from a company like Kumho are sure to be top notch in all facets, and this radial undoubtedly achieves. It makes use of a great traction to build a stable and safe drive. Steering is improved, made more controlled, and braking is also made smoother. The tyre is imbibed with a hardened build, meant to withstand all surfaces and to prevail. The fuel economy is also improved with the low rolling resistance it brings, and a comfortable, peaceful ride is assured.