Compare Bridgestone S322 and Kumho Road Venture KL78
- Models Supported2 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for Road Venture KL78 215/75 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3450Width (mm)145215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1315Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 19-03-2015 18:34:354.6
The range of radials from Kumho guarantee the best quality out there, and this model does not fall short on that promise. It brings a high end grip on all grounds, ensuring that the car is kept safe and stable always. Braking and cornering are made smooth and strain free. Furthermore, control is refined to aid performance. The tyre is made with the most hardened strength, ensuring longevity and lasting life. An efficient fuel consumption, along with a comfortable ride, together seal its benefits, making it one of the best models to hit the shelves.