Compare Bridgestone S322 and Maxxis MA-307
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/52.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for MA-307 205/70 R15C 104QWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180160Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345900Width (mm)145205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1315Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years2 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 06-03-2015 17:14:403.5
Maxxis has established itself as one of the finest tyre making firms, whose products are supplied to various countries in the world. Out of the numerous models it has produced, this MA-307 is a tough tyre that is suitable for extreme off road driving conditions. It is a puncture resistance radial that gives an impressive performance be it, dry or wet surfaces. Its grooves aid in effectively flushing out water to prevent the risk of hydroplaning. All these features together, makes this tyre one of the finest in terms of overall performance.