Compare Bridgestone S322 and Michelin Energy XM2
- Models Supported2 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for Energy XM2 175/70 R13 82T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345475Width (mm)145175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amit Shrivastava Posted on 03-03-2015 16:29:153.7
Michelin is one of the highest ranking tyre manufacturers, and one can see where their proficiency in the tyre field comes from with a view of Energy XM2. This is one of the best tyre radials a driver could ask for, combining firm grip and traction with the best braking ability. In addition to this, the radial brings a better fuel economy and gives the driver the comfort of a quiet as well as peaceful drive.