Compare Bridgestone S322 and MRF ZVT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for ZVT 145/70 R13 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3450Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 16-03-2015 18:57:074.7
The ZVT tyre from the MRF company is undoubtedly one of the finest models, which has all qualities that makes a ride smoother and safer. This particular tyre comes with a unique tread that has the ability to take on any road. Whether it is dry or wet surface, it provides an enhanced grip and ensures skidding does not happen. The wider grooves over it helps in pumping out water to avoid aquaplaning. In addition to these, it makes maneuverability quite easier for a driver by providing an exceptional steering response. This fuel efficient tyre model on the whole, guarantees better handling, while ensuring the safety of a vehicle.