Compare Bridgestone S322 and Nexen N 7000
- Models Supported2 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/52.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/52.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for N 7000 205/65 R15 95V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345690Width (mm)145205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1315Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 09-03-2015 18:14:083
Nexen tyres is an established name in the tyre industry that has made its mark by offering best quality tyres to customers. There are a wide range of radials that are produced by this manufacturer and N 7000 is one among them. This is an ultra high performance all season tyre that comes with a directional tread pattern. It runs excellently both on wet and dry surfaces, while maintaining maximum grip all through the drive. Not only it keeps a vehicle stable and well balanced, but also provides a comfortable driving experience. The mixture of silica compound with rigid rubber further, makes it durable and safe to drive.