Compare Bridgestone S322 and Pirelli CINTURATO P1
- Models Supported2 Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for CINTURATO P1 225/55 R17 97Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345730Width (mm)145225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1317Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Ranjit Menon Posted on 03-03-2015 20:02:143.7
Pirelli has made the best tyre products in the world, and their name is well guarded only by products such as this one. This Cinturato P1 model series has the best braking capacity that brings the car to a quick stall. Cornering and turning are made elegantly easy and it offers firmest grip when taking on all the rough surfaces. It provides precise steering response, ensuring that control and handling are refined to the very finest for the driver. The radial seals its stunning features with the lowest rolling resistance, which culminates in a far lower fuel consumption. In addition to this, it has lower noise emission, bringing comfort and peace for its driver.