Compare Bridgestone S322 and Pirelli SCORPION VERDE
- Models Supported2 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/52.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for SCORPION VERDE 255/50 R19 103W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345875Width (mm)145255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1319Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 04-03-2015 15:55:373
Pirelli is one of the most accomplished tyre builders, and models such as these detail just how they shine in what they do. This Scorpion Verde takes tyre manufacturing to a new edge, combining a range of good features in one radial. It offers superior traction in wet and dry surfaces, besides enabling smooth and effortless braking. It has the most precise steering response, improving control by many lengths. A far lower rolling resistance lays the ground for better fuel economy. A quiet and comfortable drive tops off the benefits this tyre has to offer.