Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Bridgestone TURANZA GR90
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for TURANZA GR90 205/55 R16 91V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345615Width (mm)145205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1316Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 03-03-2015 15:06:204
Bridgestone holds its title as one of the best tyre manufacturers out there. Their products never fall short on expectations, and quality is sharpened to its finest with every of their radials. This one provides the best grip a car could expect, and also sustains a strong hold on wet surfaces. It maintains the stability on all fields, and keeps up balance through dashing speeds and tight turns. A firm braking ability gifts it with swift and easy cornering. It has the ability to scratch to a stop in a much shorter distance during emergencies. A precise steering response brings better handling. The fuel economy is also given a boost with a radial such as this, which touches all regions of the car and enhances it.