Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345130Width (mm)145275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1320Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years3 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 23-02-2015 14:02:234
Continental holds renown for its tyres, and this model explains just why. The ContiCrossContact is the finest a driver could ask for. It has firm grip, and can bring traction to hold on wet surfaces as well. A great braking capacity ensures smooth and effortless cornering. It has the most precise steering response, further enhancing control and handling. Stability and balance follows the vehicle throughout its run with the aid of this radial. In addition to this, the smoothest and most comfortable drive is ensured with the help of a tyre for the least rolling resistance. Enhanced fuel efficiency and comfort while driving are added benefits of this fine radial.