Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 155/65 R14 75H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for Assurance TripleMax 175/65 R14 82H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387475Width (mm)155175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Sagar Ghughe Posted on 31-03-2015 14:22:044
Goodyear tyres have a lot of demand in the market since they are known for their superior quality and high performance. The Assurance TripleMax is one of the models offered by this brand in different sizes. This radial is offered as a standard fitment for several passenger cars. The firm has designed it using the advanced Hydrogrip technology that improves braking performance even on wet surfaces. It allows short stopping distances and increases grip. It comes with a specially formulated tread pattern that features biting edges and large blocks. These are helpful in making good road contact and in keeping a vehicle well balanced irrespective of road conditions. The innovative polymer tread compound functions to increase traction especially, on water filled roads. It has stiff sidewalls and comes with protection against road hazards. The sipes on it aids in controlling noise levels, while the fuel saving technology helps in reducing the amount of fuel usage. All in all, this model series is offered with some of the finest features that makes for a smooth ride without compromising with safety.