Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Hankook DYNAPRO HL
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3451120Width (mm)145265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1317Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 05-03-2015 18:21:195
Hankook places its tyres among the top notch radials in our world. This radial sets the example for tyre manufacture, with the best traction along with a firm braking capacity. The most precise steering response helps build the best control for the vehicle. Balance and stable driving are assured benefits of radials such as this. In addition to this, the radial is built for long standing quality, with compounds of strength adorning its make. A lower rolling resistance makes for better fuel saving, and a lower noise emission tops off the tyre's benefits with a smooth and quiet drive.