Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25
- Models Supported4 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/70 R15 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4621120Width (mm)175265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Sandeep Sharma Posted on 09-03-2015 10:42:333.9
This Dynapro HL RA25 is tyre engineering taken to its very finest. This radial ensures firm grip on all surfaces and maintains stability as well as balance in all conditions. A precise steering response guarantees control to the driver. It also makes for a smooth and easy drive, with a lower rolling resistance like a few others could offer.