Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and JK Elanzo
- Models Supported2 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for Elanzo 235/70 R16 105S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345925Width (mm)145235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1316Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 16-03-2015 18:13:223.5
The Elanzo is a great radial from JK Tyres. It manages to bring a blend of performance and safety, and does not leave out on ride quality as well. The tread design is sophisticated in its format, and it manages to mix all different benefits a radial could be wired with. Firm grip, improved braking, an enhanced steering, a low rolling resistance, and a comfortable ride are all combined benefits of this radial, and the fuel economy is not left out either.