Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and JK ULTIMA LXT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/80 R12 74H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for ULTIMA LXT 155/65 R12 71S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375345Width (mm)145155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Ritika Kalia Posted on 06-03-2015 11:45:243.7
This is, without a doubt, among the finest radials to reach the shelves. With a firm grip, improved wet traction, and an excellent braking capacity, it takes the standards set for tyres up by a few notches. It holds the car down with balance and stability through high speeds and hairpin turns. It brings the best control to the vehicle, and aids it with the most precise steering. In addition to this, it proves to be the most comfortable of tyres, with a smooth and strain – free run. It raises fuel economy with a lower rolling resistance. Lastly, it brings a quiet and peaceful ride with a lower noise emission.