Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and JK Ultima Neo
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for Ultima Neo 145/80 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3450Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 06-03-2015 11:54:383.9
The reason some radials stand out, while others blend into the crowd would be the distinction between tyres such as these, and the rest of them. The Ultima Neo brings JK Tyres' reputation up by a few notches. It provides high grade traction on a range of surfaces, keeping its vehicle glued to the road when cruising at high speeds. It lets the car brake easier and smoother than the rest, thereby giving the best cornering ability a vehicle could ask for. Aside from these conventional benefits, it makes for fuel consumption, with lesser energy absorbed when rolling. It brings comfort and peace to the driver as well. All of this, together, makes the Ultima Neo one of the finest radials to exist, and one that would stand so for years to come.