Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Kumho K727
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/54.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for K727 165/65 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3450Width (mm)145165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Praveen Bhati Posted on 11-03-2015 17:52:344.8
Kumho is one of the renowned tyre brands available in the market at present. This firm specializes in supplying an assorted range of tyres. Among its several models this K727 is a tyre model that ensures supreme handling as well as braking ability. It also provides excellent steering response and offers maximum traction on all roads.