Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Kumho ECSTA STX KL 12
- Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for ECSTA STX KL 12 255/70 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4620Width (mm)175255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Shekhar Posted on 17-03-2015 10:35:103.7
The range of tyres from a company like Kumho are sure to be top notch in all facets, and this radial undoubtedly achieves. It makes use of a great traction to build a stable and safe drive. Steering is improved, made more controlled, and braking is also made smoother. The tyre is imbibed with a hardened build, meant to withstand all surfaces and to prevail. The fuel economy is also improved with the low rolling resistance it brings, and a comfortable, peaceful ride is assured.