Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Maxxis MA-307
- Models Supported4 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/52.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for MA-307 205/70 R15C 104QWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210160Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462900Width (mm)175205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years2 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 06-03-2015 17:14:403.5
Maxxis has established itself as one of the finest tyre making firms, whose products are supplied to various countries in the world. Out of the numerous models it has produced, this MA-307 is a tough tyre that is suitable for extreme off road driving conditions. It is a puncture resistance radial that gives an impressive performance be it, dry or wet surfaces. Its grooves aid in effectively flushing out water to prevent the risk of hydroplaning. All these features together, makes this tyre one of the finest in terms of overall performance.