Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Michelin PILOT PRECEDA PP2
- Models Supported2 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for PILOT PRECEDA PP2 225/45 R17 91W MO TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345615Width (mm)145225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1317Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Thomas Posted on 16-03-2015 18:17:014.4
Michelin is one of the most trusted tyre brands that specializes in producing an assorted range of products for different kinds of vehicles. Among the numerous tyres it has offered, this model named PILOT PRECEDA PP2 is particularly developed for providing maximum grip and safety mainly when driving on wet road conditions. It has deeper grooves that evacuates water from under the tyre and keeps a vehicle away from skidding. Another plus point of this model is, it gives a better fuel efficiency and maintains stability even when taking turns. All in all, this is a perfect tyre that guarantees good wet grip and easy handling.