Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Michelin PRIMACY HP
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for PRIMACY HP 235/55 R17 99W MO TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345775Width (mm)145235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1317Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 16-03-2015 18:19:003.8
Today, Michelin stands atop the list of popular tyre companies that has offered high quality radials that are great in performance. This particular model named Primacy HP, is designed with an innovative tread that is further blended with compounds like elasto sport and silica. It is made to offer better braking on wet roads and has resistance to uneven wear. It features stronger tread blocks and sipes that makes the ride quite smoother and makes for safe cornering. It provides excellent steering response and makes handling an easy job for a driver.