Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and MRF VTM
- Models Supported2 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for VTM 175/70 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3450Width (mm)145175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 06-03-2015 15:44:483.5
The MRF company stands out in terms of quality defining products, and this model makes no exception. It combines firm handling with comfort and safety. It has a low rolling resistance, ensuring that the vehicle has the smoothest drive, along with a lower fuel consumption accompanying it. A firm braking capacity and traction on all surfaces enhance control for the driver. It brings the confidence and ease of handling for anyone behind the wheel. In addition to this, the VTM model series is also long lasting, with quality that withstands the bearing of streets and of time as well.