Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Pirelli P7
- Models Supported4 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/54.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for P7 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462670Width (mm)175205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 23-03-2015 18:32:374.6
The P7 is one of the finest radials from the Pirelli brand that is mainly developed for giving a smooth ride to its passengers. This model is built with the advanced STEP technology that ensures an impressive performance and safety as well. It features an asymmetric tread design that offers both dry and wet grip. It is also capable to take on any surface, while maintaining stability all through the drive. In addition to these, it guarantees a precise steering response to make handling quite convenient to a driver.