Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Pirelli SCORPION VERDE
- Models Supported2 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/52.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for SCORPION VERDE 255/50 R19 103W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345875Width (mm)145255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1319Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 04-03-2015 15:55:373
Pirelli is one of the most accomplished tyre builders, and models such as these detail just how they shine in what they do. This Scorpion Verde takes tyre manufacturing to a new edge, combining a range of good features in one radial. It offers superior traction in wet and dry surfaces, besides enabling smooth and effortless braking. It has the most precise steering response, improving control by many lengths. A far lower rolling resistance lays the ground for better fuel economy. A quiet and comfortable drive tops off the benefits this tyre has to offer.