Compare Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 and Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO
- Models Supported2 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.
Reviews for SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO 255/55 R18 109V XL TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345130Width (mm)145255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1318Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 23-03-2015 18:42:413.5
Today, Pirelli has made a place for itself in the list of top tyre making firms in the world. This is one such brand, which is trusted and preferred by numerous customers over others. Among its various products, the SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO is best suitable for pickups and SUVs. It comes with an aggressive tread design that gives a comfortable ride both on and off roads. This radial offers the finest braking performance by allowing shorter stopping distances besides ensuring safe cornering. A firm grip is maintained on wet and dry roads, while the steering response is also up to the mark. All in all, this tyre model gives a pleasurable driving experience by ensuring an enhanced safety.