Compare CEAT CZAR H/T and CEAT MILAZE
- Models Supported8 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.8/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CZAR H/T 215/75 R15 100S TubeWrite a Review
- By Saurabh Posted on 05-03-2015 18:05:554.4
The Czar series from CEAT are some of the finest radials a driver could ask for. Among them, this Czar H/T assures the maximum quality possible. It combines a host of elements a tyre could possess. With the best grip and an improved braking ability, it upgrades the vehicle's control. A most precise steering response further improves the stability. Furthermore, a better fuel economy is also guaranteed. A quiet and comfortable drive top off the benefits of this splendid model, proving once and for that CEAT is one of the excellent tyre builders in the world.
Reviews for MILAZE 175/65 R15 84T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.800500Width (mm)215175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 18:12:474.6
The radial brings its already acclaimed manufacturer to the finest range. It combines high end performance with healthy handling, ensuring that safety and stability win at the end of the day. Precise steering helps the driver go a level up in terms of handling. Cornering is improved as well in this regard. In addition to all of this, it asserts its success with a much lower fuel consumption, comfort and peace in its ride.