Compare CEAT GRIPP and CEAT VERTIGO SPORT
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.5/54.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for GRIPP 3.00/R18 TubeWrite a Review
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 09-03-2015 12:43:554.2
Today, CEAT stands atop the list of tyre making firms. This is the brand, which is trusted by countless customers all across the world. Among the various products it has offered, this particular model named, Gripp is mainly designed to provide a comfort ride without compromising with safety. It features a rugged tread pattern that can take on any road, while maintaining better stability and control over a vehicle. Moreover, it also ensures excellent braking ability while making turns quite easier to a driver.
Reviews for VERTIGO SPORT 100/90 R18 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)3100Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.90Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amit Shrivastava Posted on 09-03-2015 15:06:104.7
The Vertigo Sport is one of the tyre models offered by the renowned company named CEAT. This firm is very well known for offering high performance tyres that are the best in terms of stability, braking as well as cornering aspects. It comes with an optimized tread pattern that includes blocks and wider grooves. These are useful in providing an enhanced traction, no matter how the road conditions are. Apart from this, it also has the best braking ability, which allows a vehicle to halt at shorter distances.