Compare CEAT SECURA F85 and Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for SECURA F85 2.75/R17 TubeWrite a Review
- By AnweshPosted on 06-03-2015 14:40:284.1
This tyre brands itself as one of the finest from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Ceat. It scores an all rounded feat, bringing the best performance to the fore side by side with comfort and safety. It enhances all ranges of the bike's performance, with a firm grip, improved braking ability, smooth cornering, secured balance, and the very best handling altogether. Furthermore, it touches fuel benefits as well, with smooth ride achieved. Topping its high grade achievements off, it offers a quiet, comfortable ride as well.
Reviews for DIABLO ROSSO II 120/70 R17 58H M/C TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.236Width (mm)2.75120Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.70Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Praveen BhatiPosted on 03-03-2015 14:30:053.9
Diablo Rosso II is one of the finest products from the acclaimed tyre manufacturer, Pirelli. It brings a mix of all functions a tyre stands for, with the best control, traction, braking, durability safety and fuel efficiency as well. It is, altogether, a mark of true brilliance in the field of tyre designing.