Compare Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT and Pirelli XL P ZERO
- Models Supported1 Model Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Poonam malviyaPosted on 23-02-2015 14:02:234
Continental holds renown for its tyres, and this model explains just why. The ContiCrossContact is the finest a driver could ask for. It has firm grip, and can bring traction to hold on wet surfaces as well. A great braking capacity ensures smooth and effortless cornering. It has the most precise steering response, further enhancing control and handling. Stability and balance follows the vehicle throughout its run with the aid of this radial. In addition to this, the smoothest and most comfortable drive is ensured with the help of a tyre for the least rolling resistance. Enhanced fuel efficiency and comfort while driving are added benefits of this fine radial.
Reviews for XL P ZERO 275/45 R20 110Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.1301060Width (mm)275275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.2020Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years4 Years
- By Sandhya SuriPosted on 23-03-2015 18:44:424.4
One of the top most tyre companies available today is Pirelli, which specializes in constructing durable and high quality products. This particular model named XL P ZERO comes with an attractive tread pattern that lasts longer compared to other models. It provides an enhanced grip both on wet and dry roads. It ensures a vehicle remains stable at all times irrespective of road conditions. This radial is made with protection from uneven wear and has the ability of preventing aquaplaning. Furthermore, it offers a precise steering response and keeps a car under control even at high speeds and when taking turns. All in all, it is one of the finest tyre models from this brand that ensures maximum safety along with enhanced comfort.