Compare Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 and Apollo Alnac 4G
- Models Supported9 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.4/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.6/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R14 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By SivadathanPosted on 03-03-2015 15:27:353.7
CONTIECOCONTACT 3 is one of the finest radials from Continental. It has impressive performance, refined with the best handling that can be given. It allows a sturdy grip on all surfaces, including wet ones. A most responsive steering ability further upgrades control. The radial goes past conventional limits of tyres, and brings the vehicle a better fuel economy, and also builds a quiet and comfortable drive.
Reviews for Alnac 4G 185/60 R14 82H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560475Width (mm)185185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years5 Years
- By Neeraj KumarPosted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.