Compare Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 and Bridgestone TURANZA AR20
- Models Supported9 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.4/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.6/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R14 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By SivadathanPosted on 03-03-2015 15:27:353.7
CONTIECOCONTACT 3 is one of the finest radials from Continental. It has impressive performance, refined with the best handling that can be given. It allows a sturdy grip on all surfaces, including wet ones. A most responsive steering ability further upgrades control. The radial goes past conventional limits of tyres, and brings the vehicle a better fuel economy, and also builds a quiet and comfortable drive.
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 155/65 R14 75H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560387Width (mm)185155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years6 Years
- By MukeshPosted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.