Compare Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 and JK Brute 4x4
- Models Supported9 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Cars using Brute 4x4 195/70 R14 Tube
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.5/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.4/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.6/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R14 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By SivadathanPosted on 03-03-2015 15:27:353.7
CONTIECOCONTACT 3 is one of the finest radials from Continental. It has impressive performance, refined with the best handling that can be given. It allows a sturdy grip on all surfaces, including wet ones. A most responsive steering ability further upgrades control. The radial goes past conventional limits of tyres, and brings the vehicle a better fuel economy, and also builds a quiet and comfortable drive.
Reviews for Brute 4x4 195/70 R14 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)185195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years5 Years
- By SivadathanPosted on 11-03-2015 18:45:084.4
The Brute 4x4 is another manifestation of JK tyres great engineering. This is a radial that is able to secure the best of all benefits, bringing the world to the feet of its driver. It has a high grade grip that suits all road conditions and surfaces, keeping the vehicle grounded always. An enhanced braking makes turning smoother and easier. The best steering response further raises controls, allowing the driver to steer through turns with confidence and ease. The fuel economy is also improved as a benefit of the radial, which maintains a low rolling pressure. Further, a quiet and comfortable ride is assured, with controlled noise emission. Altogether, this is a tyre model that sets the entire industry to a new scale.