Compare Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 and Nexen CP 672
- Models Supported3 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.6/52/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 225/55 R16 95V TubelessWrite a Review
- By AnweshPosted on 03-03-2015 15:32:293.7
The CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is a tyre that blends the best of all features. It grants high end performance, but does not let down on more subtle features such as comfort and fuel economy. A firm grip on all surfaces, the best braking ability, and a precise steering response give the radial the best handling ability out there. All in all, it brings the best of all worlds to its passengers.
Reviews for CP 672 205/60 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.6900Width (mm)225205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years
- By Rajendra SinghPosted on 03-03-2015 17:53:193.2
The Nexen brand is renowned for what they do, and this model throws light on how they make it happen. This is a radial that brings firm traction on all surfaces. It endures wet grounds and gives traction to beat all harsh conditions. The best braking capacity allows a vehicle with this radial to ease its way through turns. In addition to all this, the radial has the best steering response, allowing for an upgrade in the car's handling by many levels. Comfort and peace are also ensured with the help of this radial, which has the lowest rolling resistance for a smooth and easy drive. A lowered noise emission tops all of this. Altogether, it is safe to say that the CP 672 model is sure to set the standard for tyres for years to come.