Compare Falken AZENIS FK453 and Pirelli SCORPION VERDE
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/52.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for AZENIS FK453 265/40 ZR18 101Y TubelessWrite a Review
- By MukeshPosted on 23-02-2015 15:33:574.1
Falken commands a fleet of the finest tyre models, and this one is among the higher ranges. It provides the best grip for its vehicle, commandeering it to safety even on slippery and rough surfaces. A fine braking capacity ensures that it can stop quickly, and weave through corners with ease and flexibility. The steering response that the radial has, gives its driver a refinement to handling, while enabling better control. It guards its machine with stability and balance throughout, keeping good performance within bars of safety. Topping the never ending features, the tyre makes for better fuel economy. Lesser noise while driving endows its driver with the privilege of peace and comfort on the drive.
Reviews for SCORPION VERDE 255/55 R18 105V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.825925Width (mm)265255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.ZRRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Neeraj KumarPosted on 04-03-2015 15:55:373
Pirelli is one of the most accomplished tyre builders, and models such as these detail just how they shine in what they do. This Scorpion Verde takes tyre manufacturing to a new edge, combining a range of good features in one radial. It offers superior traction in wet and dry surfaces, besides enabling smooth and effortless braking. It has the most precise steering response, improving control by many lengths. A far lower rolling resistance lays the ground for better fuel economy. A quiet and comfortable drive tops off the benefits this tyre has to offer.